Friday, February 28 at 11am PST, 2pm EST, 7pm GMT
Can coffee be used to market a workspace?
Let’s chat about it.
Join us for a free, informal, community conversation with fellow workspace operators and coworking pros.
The Convo will be moderated by coworking storyteller and content strategist Cat Johnson.
We’ll kick things off with a 10 minute intro with tips and insights from Jamie Orr, co-founder of Cowork Tahoe in Lake Tahoe, CA. Then we’ll open the conversation to the community to share questions, ideas and resources.
Who should attend?
- Coworking space operators
- Community managers
- Workspace marketing pros and teams
What should you bring?
- Your questions about using your coffee and beverages to market a coworking space
- Ideas and best practices for other operators
- Gotchas and pitfalls to avoid
- A spirit of collaboration and cooperation