Every month, Action for Happiness creates a calendar of things to do to increase wellness, happiness and connection.
The calendars are full cool ideas and tips.
The organization recently released a Coping Calendar, with the advice to keep calm, stay wise, and be kind while the world is in crisis.
The calendar has an action for every day of a month. My favorites include:
- Share what you’re feeling and be willing to ask for help
- Respond positively to everyone you interact with
- Notice five things that are beautiful in the world around you
- Call a loved one to catch up and really listen to them
- Take five minutes to sit still and breathe. Repeat regularly
- Make some progress on a project that matters to you
- Rediscover your favorite music
- Learn something new or do something creative
- Look for the good in others and notice their strengths
- Have a tech-free day
- Find and share positive stories
- Remember that all feelings and situations pass in time
See more and download the Coping Calendar at Action for Happiness.
The Lab is like having your own marketing team
Improve your content, newsletter, social media and strategy in our workspace marketing club.