Apparently it’s Friendly February.
I saw this graphic last night as I was scrolling through one of the socials, and had to share it.
The calendar was created by the team at Action for Happiness, a “movement of people committed to building a happier and more caring society.”
The suggested actions are designed to “bring happiness to others and improve your relationships.”
Sounds good to me, and these are all pretty easily done in a coworking space.
A few of my favorites for the month:
- Get in touch with an old friend you’ve not seen for a while
- Tell a loved one about their strengths that you value most
- Be kind, especially when your first instinct is to be unkind
- Send an encouraging note to someone who needs a boost
- Actively listen to what people say, without judging them
Happy Friendly February!
Coworking space operators: Subscribe to the Coworking Out Loud Newsletter to get industry insights, resources and content tips sent to you every Thursday.