Every month, Action for Happiness creates a calendar of things to do to increase wellness, happiness and connection.
The calendars are full cool ideas and tips.
The organization recently released a Coping Calendar, with the advice to keep calm, stay wise, and be kind while the world is in crisis.
The calendar has an action for every day of a month. My favorites include:
- Share what you’re feeling and be willing to ask for help
- Respond positively to everyone you interact with
- Notice five things that are beautiful in the world around you
- Call a loved one to catch up and really listen to them
- Take five minutes to sit still and breathe. Repeat regularly
- Make some progress on a project that matters to you
- Rediscover your favorite music
- Learn something new or do something creative
- Look for the good in others and notice their strengths
- Have a tech-free day
- Find and share positive stories
- Remember that all feelings and situations pass in time
See more and download the Coping Calendar at Action for Happiness.
Coworking Content Lab
Marketing your workspace doesn’t have to be a struggle. Get coaching, resources, prompts and more in the Lab.