It’s tempting to put off creating a great newsletter for your coworking space.
There are so many other things to do.
But, it’s important.
If I could only choose one marketing channel to use, it would be my weekly newsletter.
Your newsletter is a powerful tool for connecting, marketing your coworking space and strengthening your brand. It has the power to be your highest converting channel, if it’s not already.
Your newsletter gives you:
- Access to people where they are: their inbox
- A way to reach people who have given permission to contact them
- An audience that trusts you to send out value
- Direct traffic to your website and projects
- A channel to spotlight your values and mission
- A tool to strengthen your brand community
Your newsletter gives people a sense of belonging, as well as a way to stay in the loop about what’s happening in your space and community.
If you’re dragging your feet on your coworking newsletter, here are 10 quotes to inspire you.
1. “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.”
2. “A small list that wants exactly what you’re offering is better than a bigger list that isn’t committed.”
3. “Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.”
4. “In an online world, our online words are our emissaries; they tell the world who we are,”
― Ann Handley
5. “Reaching the inbox isn’t your goal – engaging people is”
6. “Personalization – it is not about first/last name. It’s about relevant content.”
7. “I want to do business with a company that treats emailing me as a privilege, not a transaction.”
8. “If social media is the cocktail party, then email marketing is the ‘meet up for coffee’. The original 1 to 1 channel.”
9. “Customers don’t sign up for email – they sign up for your brand.”
10. “If you aren’t having fun creating content, you’re doing it wrong.”
― Ann Handley
The Lab is like having your own marketing team
Improve your content, newsletter, social media and strategy in our workspace marketing club.